Dr. Louis C Adamo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis C Adamo?

i don't believe it.

Dr. Adamo is the best doctor I ever had. I've been to him for all sorts of complaints and he's always been empathetic - HE LISTENS and never rushes me through. I've been to him for many pains and aches and never did he prescribe anything stronger than (maybe twice in 17 years) muscle relaxants for some strain. I just don't believe the government is trying to take his license because he prescribed pain pills. who says they are too many? I'm heartbroken over this.

Best Doctor

Had him for a very long time thanks to Dr.Pelicci for telling us about him other wise we would never have meet him or gone to him and we still go to him still he is a great Doctor he never rushes you out he takes he time with all his patients now that's a Doctor not that your in and out. They should have more Doctors like him around here.

Horrible Staff

Lou is a great Dr. But not so great that he's worth seeing when you take his staff into account. His nurse Karen is perhaps to rudest person in health care I have ever come across. She also never returns calls and treats all of his patents like crap. I know 5 fellow Adamo patients and we all home about how ignorant this woman is.

Dr. Adamo is a great doctor, but the support staff at the office leaves a lot to be desired. It takes multiple calls to get follow-ups from them. I have waited over two weeks for test results even when leaving multiple messages requesting them.

I've been a dr adamo patient for almost 10 yrs. He is an amazing doctor. My mother Maryann Parker also works there for almost 15yrs.

Good DR. Poor staff support !

Excellent doctor but too bad his support staff drops the ball. Never return call as promised.

He is a wonderful doctor and very smart and not afraid to refer you to another if he is not sure and he will research your problem and do the needed test. Very nice and listens to me!! He is booked over a month in advance but he is worth the wait!!