Dr. Louis M Alpern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis M Alpern?

Cataract surgery

I thank God and Dr. Alpern for restoring my vision

Excellent!

I have been treating myself with Dr. Alpern for a while now and have always been met with professionalism and expertise. I just recently had cataract extraction surgery done by him and I'm so incredibly happy with my results, I don't need glasses after 20 years! Highly recommend Dr. Alpern.

Thank-you for your expertise and professionalism. i have referred some of my friends to you and will continue to do so. Very happy with the services offered by you and your wonderful staff. Sincerely, Tony P. Luna

Superb

Dr. Alpern has performed both right and left cataract surgeries with superb results which include having cured narrow angle glaucoma. He has also provided remarkable routine ophthalmologic care.

without a doubt the best in el paso for cataract surgery glaucoma problems and has a great staff as well been going for 22 years no issues whatsoever iam 72 years old vision is perfect

Untrained assistants

Dr spends a few minutes with you. 99% of the time you're with assistants that are poorly trained.

Excellent results

My surgery went excellent. I can see again thanks to this doctor. I highly recommend him for cataract surgery. Quick recovery. No problems. Doctor is always welcoming and high spirited. Thank you to all of the staff at The Cataract & Glaucoma Center.

A first class professional doctor.

Dr. Alpern is a first rate eye surgeon. My care and follow up was exceptional. I gladly give him and his staff a 5 Star Rating. He went way, way out of his way to accommodate my procedure scheduling. I am in his debt.

Dr. Alpern provided excellent care. He answered my questions. He briefed me on what to expect during my cataract surgery, and the follow on care required. His staff was extremely helpful.

Cataract surgery

Excellent surgery after 17 years, still my sight is good, no worries and no side effects ever. Just regular follow up due to dry eyes.

Very Satisfied with Dr. Alpern and his staff. Very professional and I felt very comfortable with him and his staff.

I would highly recommend Dr. Alpern. He takes his time with his patients. His staff is very helpful. My first time with this Doctor did take some time but it was well worth the wait. I don't mind waiting for professional and courteous service.

DR ALPERN HAS A GREAT STAFF , ALL STAFF VERY CAREFUL IN MAKING SURE OF YOUR NEED,S . IM GLAD I WAS RECOMMENDED TO SEE HIM. GREAT DOCTOR SO IS HIS STAFF. VERY PLEASE WITH MY OPERATION