Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis H Anderson Jr
Dr. Louis H Anderson Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Springfield, VA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Anderson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis H Anderson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
This Physician is excellent. He is an excellent surgeon. When I needed a hysterectomy, he was very focused on my healing process and things I needed to do, or not do. He is not sappy, but I had a doctor once who was really sweet, but had poor skills as a physician. Dr. Anderson helped correct the botched surgery performed on me by the 'sappy' doctor. I needed a doctor who has excellent medical skills. ABOUT THESE RATINGS: most of the categories are not controlled by the doctors: staff courtesy, appointment process, wait time, how much time doctor can spend. And what doctor contacts patient's after a visit? Unless it's for test results? These are mostly reviews of the Office.
I had a terrible experience with this doctor. Unfortunately I had to see him more than once because of no other availabilities. Trust me I tried. He was the most uncomfortable arrogant person to have to be so vulnerable with. He had a bully bedside manner and was noticed by other physicians for the same. He did not care that I was uncomfortable with him and his technique and made sure I was clear. He listed his credentials basically telling me to shut up. He wouldn't listen and had no concern with trying to answer my questions. If I didn't know the answer to a question he was unprofessional. I left multiple times feeling degraded and humiliated. Even when expressed, Dr. Anderson did not care. His bedside manner is worse than the many arrogant disrespectful power lovers on the street only at the end to add salt to injury you are required to lay back and spread your legs. Degrading, belittled, pused, shocked, broken is the feeling leaving the office. It doesn't help that the staff is extremely unprofessional before the meeting. I went to even change my insurance and Kaiser was able to find me a new location. I was understood with the exact statement " which doctor?, we have heard this before." I have never felt so terrible trying to get the help i need. I would not recommend this physician and if not, for the new location, I would not recommend Kaiser Permanente because of this physician.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Louis H Anderson Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
Kaiser - MidAtlantic
- Kaiser Permanente MidAtlantic
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Louis H Anderson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.