3.9

Have you seen Dr. Louis Aviles?

Terrible "Office policies"

This doctor deserves ZERO stars. He has the most nonsense"office policies", he wouldn't receive patients who have seen a gastro before. You basically need to be a "gastro virgin" for him to attend you, he likes being the first one in your behind...literally (a.k.a if you get a colonoscopy), that is surprisingly sick and twisted. I've never met someone with so clueless notion about attending patients, and the most moronic reasons for refusing to give service. That's not the point of being a doctor, I took my family with this doctor, and it was more than useless, it was even harmful, being belittled just like that. All his so-said education is worthless, all that he may know goes to trash with this attitude, a person that holds grudges, closed minded that doesn't care about his patients. Please go with any other doctor if you're looking for a GI. Don't put your health in the hands of a person like this.

Poor Practice

Poor practice. Refuses a patient because of his partner at Mease.. I had high hopes for you Dr Aviles. I had a bad experience with Ahn and he was absolutely wrong. He is an anchor to your practice When you were needed, you stood by him by refusing me. You are the only other option nearby in my network. But you don’t care. Hippocratic oath I think not. I am left thinking hypocrite. Partner over patient truly hinders your practice. Good luck with that.

Dr. Aviles is a very kind, patient oriented doctor with great t expertise who puts his patients at ease as he diagnoses and applies his skills to their ailments.

Do not go to this Dr. He did not listen to me. Then after a sonogram and a CAT scan his nurse called to say I was fine and should take probiotics. Which had nothing to do with why I went to see him. He was no help at all obviously did not care about my issue or me as a person.

He is very accurate with diagnosis and spends time explaining everything to you.

Don't waste your time

Doesn't bother about patient concern and not able to diagnose the problem. Don't care attitude about patient sufferings/pain. Moreover Rude Medical Assistant who never return your call and not sure whether she share the message to Doctor about patient problem

Absolutely Horrible treatment!

This doctor refuses to see you if you have not seen your primary care first. Even tho, he is highly reviewed online, I find the way of treating new patients in need, disrespectful and rude. The answering the phone lady was absolutely rude and never even returned the phone call. I had to keep insisting after a week later. When a patient has a condition and looks for help, the worse thing it can happen is being slammed with a NO in the face and shoved to see your Primary Care. Horrible CS!

Great in every way

I had a great experience with Dr. Aviles. He is very outgoing and jovial. He explained everything in detail and took time to answer all my questions. He is said to make an extra effort to be reassuring to women. He made me feel as comfortable as possible, and he did a great job on the procedure. The ladies in the office were extremely nice also. I'm not sure that I've ever met a friendlier doctor. I felt great about his knowledge and skill also. Highly recommend.

SUPER HAPPY

DR AVILES, JUST PERFORMED MY SECOND COLONOSCOPY IN 3 YEARS. I'M SO PLEASED WITH YOUR WHOLE TEAM THAT I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW SINCE YOU ARE THE LEADER OF YOUR PRACTICE. I TELL YOU, IN YOUR OFFICE SONIA, KASANDRA WERE SUPER HELPFUL AND ASSISTED ME VERY WELL WHENEVER I NEEDED SOME INFORMATION. AT THE NORTH PINELLAS SURGERY CENTER, STARTING WITH YOU MY DEAR FRIEND, AND ON DOWN FROM RECEPTION TO YOUR STAFF, CYNTHIA, CHRISTINE, AND THE CREW IN SURGERY MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN SUPERB. THANKS ALSO TO DR. RYAN. CONGRATULATIONS, AND THANK YOU DR. AVILES

I would like to take the time out to say what a great dr. i have and his staff is fabulous and right on top of things and very courteous! He is the best GASTRO DR.- DR. AVILES

he is an excellent doctor

I have been a patient for several years. I have always been treated with respect The receptionist was most professional and caring about any request or question I had.

Dr. Louis Aviles is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.

Dr. Louis Aviles Is this you?