Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Louis C Blanda Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Back Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Blanda is great. His office staff on the other hand would get 1 star. But I am rating him They are rude at times they do not call back within and fair amount of and allotted time. 24 hours is a fair amount of time to get a call back. Not 72hours later. Then going to be rude. Even in the office some of his front personal needs lessons in manners.
Dr Blanda is excellent doctor. Straight to the point, dedicated, listens to his patients. There is only one of him, so he is worth the wait. He is a busy man, with surgeries I believe on Mondays & Wednesdays. Then meeting with patients on Tuesdays & Thursdays. There is no one with a bigger heart & drive to fix people.
49 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1969
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Louis C Blanda Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLafayette Bone & Joint Clinic, 1103 Kaliste Saloom Rd Ste 100, Lafayette, LA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Louis C Blanda Jr in this video.
Dr. Louis C Blanda Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.