Dr. Louis Bojrab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Bojrab?

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Awesome Dr., speaks in terms that an ordinary person can understand. I feel he is to the point and not one that will just give you medication to mask the problem, if he doesn't feel the treatment is working he isn't afraid to tell you his opinion.

Dr. Bojrab

Posted on October 20th, 2016

A doctor who truly listens and cares about the patient. I have been getting shots in my back, he puts you at ease as does his staff. I highly recommend him.

Amazed

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Ive seen dr bojarab well over 50 times. Have had several injections, was his 2nd patient to have yhe disk fx proedure and recently had a spinal electrical stimulater installed. He is so honest, personable, friendly amd just an honest man. Ive seen over a humdred doctors and non rate any wheres near bojarab.

I could write a book about this wonderfual doctor!!!!!!!

Posted on December 9th, 2015

I've seen a lot of dr's in the last 60 years, and Dr. Bojrab is the absolute best. He always has time to talk to you. I read that his patients mean more to him than all his awards. I believe that to be so very true. He is so empathetic, and truly understands the pain you're in, and tries everything to rid you of this pain. A lot of doctors (after 2 years) tell you "there's nothing more I can do for you" So, basically, they give up. NOT Dr. Bojrab. He never gives up, never gets upset with you. He is genuine. I can't say enough good things about him. We're all lucky he picked this field for a career. And I'm so lucky and privileged to have him for my doctor. .

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Best doctor I've ever been to see. He remembers all his patients and is always pleasant. I would highly recommend him.

Patient

Posted on September 9th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bojrab for 5 years now. He was the only Dr after my accident that new what was wrong with me. I would not be here if it wasn't for him. He is always willing to learn the newest treatments to give his patients the greatest amount of choices he can. He truly cares about his patients and does all within his power to make sure I'm treated fast and correctly. He's the most honest Dr I've ever met. He will be the first one to tell me if I don't need a treatment or if it won't help my condition. His office is like my family. They know my name my husband, kids and even my dogs. He not only my Dr. But my friend.

The best doctor in Michigan

Posted on January 20th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bojrab for about 4 years now and he saved my life. I have been suffering from chronic pain due to disc herniations, complete spinal disc degeneration and arthritis, fibromyalgia, stenosis and spondolysithesis (however you spell it) since 2003 and I have had a lot of medication thrown at me and procedures that didn't work. I thank God every day that I was sent to Dr. Bojrab. He is the most friendly doctor I have met in Michigan, he spends as much time as needed to hear your feelings, tell you what your options are and get things rolling as fast as possible. His expertise is mind blowing. He even performed a procedure on me that I had done before that didn't work. When he did it, I got relief for 5 months!!! I finally got my life back, my self esteem back and came out of a depression that I had been in for years. Thank you thank you thank you Dr. B. You are a life saver for me! Btw, the best bed side manner of any doctor I have seen here.

Wonderful!

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Dr. Louis Bojrab is a very compassionate person. He was recommended to me and I was not disappointed. Dr. Bojrab takes the time to talk to youc and get a clear understanding of what's bothering you. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him for your pain management/relief.

Very Satisfied Patient!

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Dr. Bojrab has helped me over the years with my back pain prior to my surgery. Now he has been assisting me with my migraine, neck and shoulder issues. Has helped greatly. I actually look forward to going to the doctor's, how many people can say that. I know when I leave that I am going to feel better for a little while. Looking forward to having him do my Disc FX on my neck, and hopefully if all goes well being pain free for longer then just a few weeks! He has made my pain easier to deal with over the last few years since my car accident. Also has sent me to an excellent neurologist who has helped me with my stroke like migraines. I can not thank him enough for all that he has done for me and my family also thanks him, as I am easier to get along with when my pain level is lower.

What a difference!

Posted on July 27th, 2011

No more pain! I was apprehensive about the procedure, but it was pain free and now I am pain free! Dr. Bojrab and the entire staff were wonderful. Thank you.

Misleading

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Bojrab told me he could do all these things for me to get me out of pain, schedule a time for the surgery that was convenient for me and him, gave me the information on how to get the ball rolling so all the procedures could be taken care of so the surgery could be scheduled. When I called the office to start this process, no one knew anything, not his personal secretary, not anyone at the desk, not the scheduler for the surgeries. I could not get him to return my calls as well. After several weeks of trying, I finally got an appointment set up with a nurse practitioner to get the surgery set up, and still no information was available, she could find nothing. She promised she would make sure everything would get going, and get the date scheduled. Again, weeks passed with nothing. Then, in January, I receive a call from Dr. Shalhoub stating that they no longer did the surgery and there was nothing more they could do for me other than give me shots in the back that were giving me minimal relief. Shortly after that, I received a call from Dr. Bojrab's scheduler for a surgery to be scheduled w/in 2 weeks from that date. I called his office and could get no response. I had to go to my doctor's office and tell him I couldn't get any response. When I did, my doctor got me an appointment right away. When I saw Dr. Bojrab, he told me that he was sending me to someone else to help me because I needed help "right now" and it couldn't wait (his words). Still waiting on that to transpire now 6 weeks later. This pain clinic is a joke. They're in business just for the money. They do not care about their patients. I have a surgery scheduled to fix my condition at another hospital and it took me one visit to that doctor, one call from my doctor, and an explanation of what was going on, and obviously how much pain I was going thru, and one look at an MRI from a year ago. Oh, I forgot, the reason all this had to be set up perfectly was because of my job, I have to give notice as most working people do, but this was too difficult of a task for their clinic to do.

Best Doctor around!

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Dr. Bojrab is the best. He takes the time out to listen to your medical problems, as well as personal. He is awesome at what he does, manages my pain so I can function in life.