Dr. Louis P Bucky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis P Bucky?

Amazing

The experience at Dr Bucky’s office was one of excellence.the warm and friendly staff immediately puts you at ease. You are assigned a nurse that answers all of your pre and post surgical conserns, so that you never feel alone. Dr. Bucky is an amazing surgeon, and I could not be happier with the results. They are natural, yet wonderful. Great to look as young as you feel.

I've had Botox and filler done by Kimmi, who is extremely knowledge and guided me through the entire process. She creates a detailed plan and wants to deliever the best results possible. She truly has a passion for what she does! I love her work.

Miradry

I went to Dr. Bucky to have the Miradry procedure done and I highly recommend you do the same if this is a procedure you are looking into. The staff was courteous, I didn't wait long at all for an appointment or to be seen once I arrived. Rachel performed my procedure and I highly recommend her. Over the last year I've had almost 2 dozen appointments with different doctors for an injury completely unrelated to my visit with Dr. Bucky. Out of all the Doctors and nurses I have seen during the last year, Rachel was by far and away the best! She made the entire experience fantastic, easy, and relaxing. She was professional but made me laugh at the same time. She is a true asset to the team at Dr. Bucky's office and I highly recommend and Dr. Bucky for your needs.

Kimmi @ Dr Bucky

Kimmi is the only one I would trust with my injections. She’s professional; takes all the time you need for questions, and is so personable. She listens and will always do what you want but will use her creative eye to make you look so much better. I love her and would recommend her to anyone!

Renee will change your life! I’ve had an entirely new complexion since our first session 6 years ago. Never thought my skin could look this good before then. So I keep going back. Renee understands how different factors affect skin texture and adjusts her treatment accordingly with every visit. She’s incredibly knowledgeable and very pleasant.

So happy with my breast augmentation

I recently had my breast augmentation with Dr. Bucky and I couldn’t be happier. I was very nervous going into my consult but his office staff made me feel so comfortable. Dr. Bucky didn’t just choose any size implant, he chose an implant size that was best for my body frame which is so important. I am very petite and I did’nt want to be too large. I am so happy with my size. He truly is the best!

No Sweat!!

Miradry really works!! I was motivated to look into this treatment for professional purposes. I’m in front of peers and colleagues for presentations and meetings and was always concerned about undesirable perspiration on silk blouses/shirts. I found Dr. Bucky’s Philadelphia office on Rittenhouse Square and his nurse Rachel was wonderful. She explained everything in detail, and delivered on results. Mild to moderate swelling for first couple of days, very manageable with ice and Advil. Results were immediate and even noticeable during exercise. Highly recommend. Game changer for male and female professionals—take your blazer off without fear...no sweat!

Fantastic staff and skilled professionals

Dr. Bucky and his staff are incredibly skilled at what they do and take the time to get to know each patient and what bothers them about themselves. Valerie recently did my botox and was incredibly precise in giving it to me only where I needed it. I look forward to coming back!

Amazing Results

I could not be happier with my results from the IPL. My skin has never looked better. Tara was wonderful in spending time with me and explaining everything. My friends have already been asking about my skin :) and have made appointments!

Life Changing Experience

Dr. Bucky transformed my life. My confidence has returned. He is an exceptional surgeon. He shows great care for his patients. I am more than pleased with the whole experience.

Miradry...truly life changing

I have only experienced a few truly ‘life changing’ experiences in my lifetime, getting married, birth of a child, and sufficient weight loss. But now I can add one more…Miradry. Since the age of 13, I struggled with excess underarm sweating which resulted in lack of wardrobe options (black was the only safe color for me) and general anxiety, especially in social/business situations. Earlier this year, my wife told me about Miradry; a procedure for eliminating underarm sweat, and suggested I have the treatment at Dr. Bucky’s office. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about the procedure working for me but I am now 100% a believer! On the day of my treatment, Rachel was fantastic! She explained the entire process and made sure I did not experience any discomfort throughout the procedure. From start to finish, I was in the office for about 2 hours. For my recovery, Rachel explained I should expect some swelling and tenderness and provided tips to address these issues. I took her advisement and iced regularly and was only moderately sore for a few days. Included with my Miradry treatment at Dr. Bucky’s was a session with Dan Stokes, who performs lymphatic massage. During my massage session, Dan was great –he addressed the treated area and helped alleviate any remaining swelling. It has been 6 months since my Miradry treatment and I cannot believe the results. NO MORE UNDERARM SWEATING!! Out of habit, I still check the mirror to see if I am sweating but there’s nothing there. I can now wear any color shirt without fear of discoloring. And no more staining from antiperspirants because I no longer need to use deodorants. I cannot say enough positive things about my Miradry experience at Dr. Bucky’s office. I highly recommend this procedure to anyone who is concerned about underarm sweating – I only wish I had known about this treatment YEARS ago!!!

I just want to share my positive experience with Dr. Bucky and his wonderful staff. Dr. Bucky is not only a skilled surgeon but also a very caring, dedicated professional. When he treats you, you feel like his only patient. He takes the time to address your concerns, answers your questions and provides you with all the information you need for pre-and post-surgery. His staff is equally as caring and professional. They go out of their way to help you before, during and after the surgery. One special nurse deserves special thanks and praise. Betty D. was my caregiver right after the surgery to the next morning. I could not have asked for a more qualified, caring person that attended to all of my post-surgical needs. If you want to enhance your looks and you feel hesitant, do yourself a favor and visit Dr. Bucky. The entire experience was so easy, positive, stress less and well worth it! A very happy patient!