Dr. Louis Caragine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Caragine?

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I was is agony. Had not life at all. He did surgery on my lower back when no one else would help me. He is a God send. Very good at his skill! And his staff is beyond wonderful. Surrounds himself with the best and most compassionate. Bless them all!

Posted on February 28th, 2017

He is the most excellent neurosurgeon I have had and I have seen 5 total and he did my second surgery. Cannot express what a wonderful Doctor he is.

The best neurosurgeon in Cape

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Dr Caragine is one of the nicest specialists I have met. He is straight forward with information. Dr Caragine is a very busy man but takes time to answer your questions. His NP is also very nice and knowledgeable! Dr Caragine performed surgery on my lower spine, I have degenerative disc disease so of course I will probably need surgery again as other discs degenerate.

patient

Posted on October 17th, 2013

his office seems really disorganized, sometimes don't call back, don't carry out orders like calling another doctor for you or for tests. When there with the Dr. I felt like just a tractor on an assembly line. the Dr. did not take time to sit down and explain or my options, all he said was I am going to do this , this and maybe this or that. Never asking my feeling about it or if I wanted this and that done. I felt I had no involvement whatsoever in this other than sacrificing my body. I think I am going to see if I can find another doctor, back surgery is too serious to have a fumbling staff and a doctor that doesn't seem concerned or let u be part of it. It looks to me that he is chasing the money and doing way to many patients than he can keep straight.

Retired

Posted on September 28th, 2013

Dr. Caragine was very polite and considerate of my concerns. explained everything in simple terms for me to understand. Wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone. Great doc!!!

Posted on November 10th, 2017