Dr. Louis Cerato Is this you?

He is one of the best doctors I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I have been a patient of his for 22+ years. He takes the time to listen to his patients and always follows up with them. Treats everyone with respect. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff.

Best doctor ever!

SR Electrical I&C Designer

Dr. Cerato is the most caring DO in Arizona. He treats his pateints as family. I have been seeing him since the 1980's awesome person and doctors. His team is great as well that is why they stay with him for all the years.

I absolutely love Dr. Cerato...Our entire family has been seeing him for over 20 years now and I dont know what we will do when he retires. He has always been there when we needed him and helped diagnose any problems we have had. He listens to what we say and that matters so much.

Doc. has cared for us for over10 years. We would never want another PCP. I pray that he is always here for us. This is selfish I know but we trust him above anyother PCP we have had.

Dr. Cerato has been my Doctor for about 11 years and I have a lot of friends that go to him and myself along with everyone else I know just has nothing but good to say about him. I'm very happy with Dr. Cerato. My mother went to him too and she also loved him.