Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Louis Crepps
Dr. Louis Crepps, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Crepps is affiliated with St. John's Mercy Medical Center, St Johns Mercy Hospital and Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Crepps has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Louis Crepps is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Crepps is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John's Mercy Medical Center
St Johns Mercy Hospital
Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
38 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions621 S New Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Louis Crepps, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Saint Louis, MO, in this video.
Dr. Louis Crepps is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.