Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors, symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis D'alessandro
Dr. Louis D'alessandro, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Belmont, NC, with other offices in Gastonia, NC and Gastonia, NC . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. D'alessandro is affiliated with Gaston Memorial Hospital, Carolinas Medical Center and CaroMont Rheumatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis D'alessandro has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
I am usually not an easy person to please but they are wonderful
Dr. D'alessandro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Gaston Memorial Hospital
Carolinas Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Louis D'alessandro accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Louis D'alessandro in this video.
Dr. Louis D'alessandro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belmont, NC.