Dr. Louis A Ditoppa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis A Ditoppa?

the best doctor ever

I believe Dr. DiToppa is a fine Doctor. However, his staff is very unfriendly. Almost every visit or phone call in which I have spoken/interacted with his staff, they made me feel as if I was a nuisance because they had to do tasks of their job description.

Ms. Rack

I have been a patient in this office for many years. While Dr. DiToppa may be a decent physician, I cannot say the same about his staff. I have used this office because of proximity to my house, so it was convenient. I will never go there again. The office staff is, and always was, some of the rudest people that I have ever known. I have switched doctors, and am so much more relaxed when making an appointment, changing an appointment, and going to my appointments.