Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Domenico Jr
Dr. Louis Domenico Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology. Dr. Domenico is affiliated with Samaritan Hospital, Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate and Pinnacle Health System At Polyclinic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Domenico Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- PET Scan
- Varicose Veins
- CT Scan
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Domenico is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Louis Domenico Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Access Care, 2412 W Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Louis Domenico Jr in this video.
Dr. Louis Domenico Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.