Dr. Louis V Eberle III Is this you?

Meet Dr. Eberle in Nov. 2011

I had an accident on a tractor and had two blood clots in my lungs they coplased , all my ribs were broken and had several other health problem the doctors didn't know if I was going to make it at age 69. I was sent to Select Specialty Hospital to get help getting off a ventilator that's when I meet Dr. Louis Eberle. He saved my life, I will always remember if it had not been for his care and deep concern for my health I'm sure I would have never been able to get my life back, I was at the point of death. I stayed on a ventilator for seven weeks and weighted 122 lbs. when I came home. I am now back at my normal self doing all the things I have always done, working on my farm and spending time with my grandchildren. Yes I would recommend Dr. Eberle to anyone he is a great doctor and a wonderful caring person. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for me. God Bless You.

Type 2 Diabetes