Dr. Louis Foley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Foley?

THE BEST !!!

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I don't think he's currently accepting new patients, although it would certainly be worth a call to find out. He is simply the best! He spends so much time with you at appointments - he's never in a rush to move you out so he can see someone else. His bedside manner is wonderful, and his skill is very high. We had our first baby with him. We lost our insurance and are self-pay now. There are less expensive OBs out there, but you get what you pay for. I'll pay more and stick with Dr. Foley. It was a no-brainer for us. I highly recommend him!

the worst obgyn

Posted on September 21st, 2011

i would never recommend Dr Foley to anyone i know from my past experience with him and his staff.....i'm a mother of 5 this worst delivery ever....

Quite simply the best

Posted on May 6th, 2011

I should have done this 4.5 years ago, its just hard to know where to start. The bottom line is, if in the Naples area there is no other doctor you should ever consider. Dr Foley is the consumate professional whilst at the same time treating his patients like they are the most important people in the world. No problem- however small- is looked down upon. He does not just run through the motions in doing his job to ensure safe delivery- he gives as much support and information as the individual wants and needs. In fact, I travelled across the Atlantic in the late stages of my next pregnancy just so that I could be confident in having the best care possible literally anywhere in the world. It is just a shame Naples is not a young area and so relatively few people get to have him as their doctor.

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Great Doctor! Wonderful bedside manner, explains everything and takes his time with his patients!

Posted on March 25th, 2010

Our experience with this dr. was the worst of our lives. Either he or his office is so disorganized they accused us of not paying and ignoring their calls, neither of which was remotely true, when the real problem turned out to be with their office and the insurer. They then committed the cardinal sin of refusing care for a 1 month old baby because of their errors. Further accusations and unpleasantness ensued. How these people are in business or will stay in business is a mystery.

Dr. Foley is top notch

Posted on October 12th, 2009

We have been visiting him for over a year and just had our first child delivered by him. His approach to medicine is outstanding and he is such a kind & caring physician. He is a model OBGYN because of his character, great knowledge, and concierge approach to personalizing the experience for each person. I would highly recommend Dr. Foley to any woman & family that is looking for a fantastic OBGYN!

Dr. Foley is the very best

Posted on September 11th, 2009

Dr. Foley is an absolute joy to work with. He spent quality time with me at each appointment. I never felt rushed. He is kind and respectful. He made my pregnancy and labor and delivery such a postivie experience. He is a true jewel in Collier county.

Posted on March 8th, 2017