Dr. Louis Garrot Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Louis Garrot?

sad....

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Dr Garrot was undoubtedly the least compassionate Dr I have ever seen. Was looking at his watch (after we were in there 12 min) while telling my mother she had 4-6 mos to live.

This doctor is not good

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

Lets be honest. He is really nice but as most doctor, he does not know when something goes wrong. I do not like him as a doctor and he does not deserve to have a tittle in medicine

Dr Louis C Garrot

Posted on July 10th, 2014

Dr Garrot is very nice but his assistant is horrible. I was at the hospital with my aunt to help her with everything she is going through and this lady, his assistant was mean and very unprofessional. I wish he had somebody as nice and professional as he is.

words cannot explain the gratitude I have...

Posted on December 4th, 2010

Never having been hospitalized before, it was very reassuring to have Dr. Garrot explain this life-threatening strange disease I suddenly had been struck with. As the standard treatment for ITP did not work for me, I was heavily steroided for several weeks, and it was an extremely emotional time for me and my family. Dr. Garrot **TIRELESSLY** checked in on me, explaining the various options and allaying my fears. His patience and calmness kept me hopeful, and I am now officially in remission. For Dr. Garrot's kindness and extreme professionalism I will always be extremely grateful! The guy truly loves his work, and it shows!!!

Posted on November 11th, 2015