Dr. Louis Glazer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Glazer?

Posted on December 31st, 2016

Unbelievable to get care of this quality in Grand Rapids. I was sent across town to Dr. Glazer by another doctor for a retina emergency. He got me in on Friday afternoon! and spent lots of time with me. I would Highly, highly recommend him.

Expert Capability

Posted on April 8th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Glazier on referral for a detached retina. His office arranged for an emergency office visit late on a Friday afternoon, for which I was grateful. Dr. Glazier conducted an office procedure that he said would provide a permanent correction in 80% of the cases. On the follow up visit next Monday, I learned I would require full surgery to repair the retina. I was scheduled for surgery that Wednesday. Dr. Glazier did the surgery himself as well as the follow up visits. Throughout the 3 month process Dr. Glazier was professional, expert in his work, very timely, and played a critical role in recovery of sight in my eye. The only point for improvement might be his bedside manner. I experienced Dr. Glazier as a bit rushed and impersonal at first. As the process continued, he became more personable and relaxed. Overall, he is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing eye care or surgery.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017