Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis J Iorio
Dr. Louis J Iorio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamden, CT, with another office in Branford, CT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Iorio is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Iorio has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis J Iorio has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 59
I was told I would need surgery on my right knee by a highly recommended Orthopede. Before I said "yes" I went to see Dr. Iorio. He told me surgery should be the LAST option, and so we tried Synvisc injections. It worked. My knee is at 100% and has been. Surgery would have cost a lot of money not to mention the recuperation and rehab time. Dr. Iorio is now my Orthopede and I wouldn't want to see anyone else. I trust him to make decisions that are good for me and my joint health has never been better.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Iorio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Louis J Iorio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Louis J Iorio in this video.
Dr. Louis J Iorio is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hamden, CT.