Dr. Louis Kartsonis Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Louis Kartsonis?

The Best I Know!

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Best eye doctor that I have ever worked with to fix my vision. He's a great ophthalmologist who is very professional, and has a great personality. I wish that I would have known him before because then my eyesight wouldn't be half as bad as it has become over the years due to my former eye doctors giving me the wrong prescription for my contacts and glasses all these years. Don't ask me why because I would like to know as well! Keep up the great work Dr.Kartsonis! You are very much appreciated! And you just earned yourself a loyal, long time patient! You're the best!

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Posted on October 29th, 2014

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.