Dr. Louis L Kralick Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Louis L Kralick?

Dr Kralick did neck surgery on me. I have no scar and am doing wonderfully. His front office and nursing staff have been very helpful and friendly. There is often a wait or delay in the schedule but I realize that he often has to squeeze in emergencies and since this group is the only neurosurgical docs I'd let touch me in town, I can see why there's often a wait.

Bad

Did surg two times it fail took no responsiablity didn't put name on records but wanted thousands of dollars not honest bad surgeon did great harm a lot suffering bad doctor

2 Months wait to be seen- Rude, arrogant doctor

Waited 2 months for an appointment, Dr. Kralick spent maybe 10 minutes with me only after his PA saw me on the first visit. He was very condescending and rude. I needed surgery badly but I suffered until I found another neurosurgeon rather than give him a dime of my money. I'm so happy I did as I later learned he has a low success rate for helping anyone get better.

Docs at this facility are ok, staff, wait times and office policies are awful!

One of the very Best Neurosergens

Dr. Kralick, performed surgery to correct my bulging C5 disc, which was making contact with nerves leading out to my left arm , that caused Severe Paine, Tingling and Numbness. This surgery was performed at Alaska Regional Medical Center well over 15 years. I have had no problems what so ever. Dr. Kralick is one the best, and I would highly recommend him to any who requires his expertise. any one

was diagnosed stge 4 brain cancer drkralick walks into my hospital rooom says u have stage 4 brain cancer yur gonna die within 6 months and walked out

Great job diagnosing and scheduling me quickly for a lumbar discectomy. At day one after surgery and already feeling much better. This is the second time this surgeon has operated on me (the first was unrelated head trauma 10 years ago) and I've been impressed both times with his work and his staff.

Dr. Louis L Kralick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.