Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Kuchnir
Dr. Louis Kuchnir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlborough, MA, with another office in Shrewsbury, MA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Kuchnir is affiliated with Emerson Hospital and Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Kuchnir has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Louis Kuchnir has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Louis Kuchnir is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Comically deplorable bedside manner. Made extremely racist remarks about Eastern doctors and suggested I needed to throw out their "fake herbal medicine" as they'll give you anything to get you out fast. How ironic. Also made sexist remarks about the fact that girls always use some "boysenberry cherry berry shampoo lotion" which is "filled with chemicals to make it smell nice, didn't you know?" instead of acknowledging that the cleaning agents in said products are just as likely to cause skin problems. Actually tried to bamboozle me into thinking detergent does not have chemicals that are possibly abrasive to the skin until he found out I've taken basic high school chemistry. Did not even let me consult with him, gave me a prescription two minutes in without hearing my concerns. Assistant attempted to rectify situation, he was ignored as well. Extremely patronizing and condescending excuse for a healthcare professional. Go elsewhere.
This doctor was recommended by my primary physician. I waited well over an hour to be seen. The doctor if you want to call him that was very arrogant, he was emailing while speaking with me. He has medical interns working for him who he verbally abuses. This was the worst decision I made to visit this practice. He did absolutely nothing for me! And the idiot didn't even know his fly on his pants were open.
Dr. Kuchnir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Louis Kuchnir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Louis Kuchnir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlborough, MA.