Dr. Louis Kuskin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Kuskin?

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Dr. Kuskin is an excellent, concerning and caring doctor. I have been going to Dr. Kuskin for 25 years and I believe there is non better in evaluation of his patients. He takes his time like you are the only person that matters. Always ask if there is anything else I'd like to discuss with him.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2014

Dr, Kuskin is the best doctor. He listens, tries to see things from your point of view and really cares about your pain level and stress levels. I have never been more loyal to a doctor but Dr. Kuskin earns that loyalty!

Terrible

Posted on April 20th, 2013

This doctor is terrible... He talks down to patients and has a lousy bedside manner. Do not use him.

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr. Kuskin is a wonderful doctor; he really listens to your problems and works with you to find a solution. Highly recommend him. However, his office staff really sucks. If I didn't like Kuskin so much, I would change doctors just because of their incompetency.My worst staff experience: I had trouble getting a refill Rx written by my previous Dr (pharmacy screwed up, wouldn't give remaining refills). When I called to get a script from Kuskin, the receptionist (I had to explain myself at least twice) said she would tell him when he came in the next morning. Never got a call, so I figured the Rx was at the pharmacy. After work I went to 2 different pharmacies in case she called the wrong one, but neither had any record of it. Turns out she never even gave him the memo. I had to physically go to the office to get this fixed, and they said they would call when the Dr came in for the day. Of course he approved it, but the receptionist called in the wrong dosage and THEN called me to confirm; when I told her it was wrong she said "Oh well, just get a pill splitter" but splitting these can upset my stomach. So after four days of serious SSRI withdrawal and almost a trip to the ER, they still screwed up and wouldn't fix it.

Posted on July 5th, 2017