Dr. Louis P Mateya Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Louis P Mateya Jr?

To get through to this office, your wait time on the phone is always at least 30 minutes and then they don't ever get back to you. So you spend half your day trying to get through to the,

Ok but could, but should update his knowledge

I like Dr Mateya enough, but I often leave his office feeling as though he wasn't too sure about his own diagnosis. Example Due to having recurring headaches he was originally going to order a brain MRI with contrast, but after looking at my chart and seeing I had a Titanium plate in my neck he decided to go with a CT scan of the brain instead. He was fearful that the metal would mess me up somehow, I told him since having surgery to fix a bulged disc I've had to MRI's with the plate in and that it was not magnetic, I also told if I didn't need to be subjected to radiation I would prefer that. Dr Mateya stuck his plan and I had a CT scan instead. So I think he should educate himself with MRI's and titanium plates and that they are not magnetic.

Overall experience seeing Dr. Mateya

Dr. Mateya is one of the best doctor's in the Vestal, Binghamton area. He has been my doctor for many decades. He is friendly, focused, skilled at determining problems and treatments. An office visit with Dr. Mateya is like visiting with a friend because you know he cares about you and your health.