Have you seen Dr. Louis L Mizell Jr?

Horrible Experience!

My experience with Dr. Mizell's office has been hands down the worst I have ever had. I've called dozens of times and been on hold for up to 30min while waiting to speak with someone. Message machine said we'd receive a call back within 24 hrs and we didn't. When he did get back to me he was in his car and I couldn't hear him well. He said he had no way to take notes or do anything until the next week. They're a hassle to get a prescription from and he first sent the wrong thing. I called back and the receptionist was EXTREMELY rude when I asked how he sent the wrong stuff. She said he was in a rush and didn't look at my records. I don't feel like I can trust him now and received nothing but disrespect from his staff. VERY UNIMPRESSED!

We love Dr. Mizell. We took our children to him for their chronic reflux disease. We have been to other Doctors at Primary's who didn't explain anything to us and gave us no answers. Doctor Mizell took the time to talk to us, explain a scope that he did not even perform and gave us some much needed answers. He was wonderful with our children and you could tell that he loves what he does. We would recommend Dr. Mizell to everyone who doesn't want to wait 6 months for an appointment and who needs a knowledgeable kind caring Doctor who will take the time to communicate with you.

mother and pediatric occupational therapist

I cannot thank Dr. Mizell enough for the kind and conscientious care that he provided to my daughter dealing with an acute GI disorder. We were able to schedule an appointment within days of contacting his office. He was very systematic in his approach in treating her disorder. During this time, we were able to contact him directly as the status of her condition changed. Best of all, she made a miraculous recovery following her procedure. Thank you, again, Dr. Mizell. I recommend his care without hesitation.

The best doctor we have.

Dr. Mizell is one of our daughter's many specialists, and he is by far our most trusted. We have seen him in a variety of situations - while admitted in the hospital, routine visits, urgent visits, when he performed procedures for our daughter, and after-hours and on-call. In each interaction, he has shown compassion, wisdom, skill, patience, and expertise. We've been through several GIs, but he is the one who finally took us seriously, gave us treatment that helped, and stood by us during a very long road.

Dr.Mizell is AMAZING!!!!!

Took our daughter to Primary Children's who told us nothing was wrong... No Pediatric Gastro could get us in for 4-6 months... I was able to get an appointment with him in 2 weeks! He saw her once called us at least weekly to check on her and ended up having to do a scope and diagnosed her with gastroparesis... He is amazing!!! And thanks to him our daughter won't miss out on her 8th grade year in school. Thanks Dr.Mizell!!!!!!

Saved my life

Dr. Mizell is amazing. He listened to me when I came to him 5 years ago (at the time I was 13) and told him something wasn't right. He ran the needed tests and diagnosed me with my condition and no other doctor could. He gave his emergancy contact information because of how serious my condition is, and calls me all the time to check up on me. I trust him with my life! And since he figured out what was wrong with me I will be able to monitor my condition and hopefully avoid cancer or catch early if I get it.

Dr. Louis L Mizell Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.