Dr. Louis C Montana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis C Montana?

BEST SURGEON EVER!!!!

Brilliant surgeon, kind man. Dr. Montana diagnosed me with breast cancer and stood behind me when BCBSIL refused to pay for my bilateral mastectomy surgery the morning it was scheduled, he supported me emotionally as well as physically as a surgeon, ready to jump through the hoops illogically demanded by BCBSIL. The surgery was approved for 10 days later, but not before Dr. Montana had to fight for me and the surgery. This man will always have your back.

Amazing

Dr. Montana diagnosed my bad gallbladder and got it out within a week. I am 4 weeks post op and healing great. I feel soooo much better and he answered all my questions. I am so happy.

Best Doctor I have ever seen

Dr Montana is the best Doctor I have ever seen. He is not only a good surgeon but also a nice person. He told me that he would let me know the result of biopsy on the next day. On the next day, the result was not ready by 5:00PM, I thought my family had to wait and suffer for one more night. To my great surprise, we received his phone call at 6:00PM. He really cares about his patients.

A Ten Year Patient

Dr Montana is not only an excellent physician, but a kind man. He has been my doctor for over 10 years, when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I can't say enough about his medical skills and bedside manner.