Dr. Louis Nardella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Nardella?

Racist or arrogant - I don't know which.

Posted on October 27th, 2017

I saw Dr. Nardella at the Biloxi VA. He never introduced himself, he never smiled he never asked me - how are you doing? I am %100 disabled due to my military service. All I want is to be treated respectfully. Instead, without my permission or knowledge he tested me for every illegal drug I know of - I was there for my yearly physical. He's rude and HE DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. He speaks words that have some resemblance to English - but he is soooooo hard to understand. Is this my fault? No. So - why does he get hostile when I say "what" 3 or more times. He is very hard to like. Avoid him.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Nardella was the best doctor I've ever had. He led me through the tedious testing process leading to my diagnosis of CFS/ME. I was a patient before he moved to Florida.

Doctor Who Cares and remembers good bedside mannters.

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Since I am a child did I ever get such professional and caring manners towards me from Dr. Nardella. He called me this morning to speak to me about my health and it was such a bitter sweet phone call but I choose to make the conversation on thousand percent bedside manner for the doctor. He didn't have to call me at home but he did and I cannot thank you enough for having a "human being" working out of Watson . I am putting my care into Dr.Nardella and hopefully I won't need to send anyone to him but if it is warranted, he is the Doctor of Choice.

Posted on November 9th, 2017