Dr. Louis O Jeansonne III Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Have you seen Dr. Louis O Jeansonne III?

I was a child who was routinely brought to this doctor when I was young. I was abused and showed symptoms. His response was to send me to a psychiatric clinic in Baton Rouge. If anything, he merely validated the abuse I was enduring while showing support to those who abused me. When he saw me, he treated me like I was a nuisance, annoying and crazy. I do not like this man. I think what he did to me was a tremendous disservice and I do not think anyone should take their kids to this arrogant doctor with a rude staff.

Autism Spectrum Disorder