3.2

Have you seen Dr. Louis T Olegario V?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Scared and now safe

I was burned and hurt by another doctor. Now I feel safe with DNA doctors and staff

Dr. Olegario

Extremely knowledgeable. Caring, personable

Dr Olegario diagnosed my problem in 2 minutes after talking to me and examining me. Very pleasant personality, understanding, and listened to what i had to say. Gave me detailed options for my problems. Such a kind person..

If I could submit a rating of BELOW #1, I would.

This Dr really screwed my life up.

Dr Olegario continued the medication routine I was on 3 1/2 years before being referred to him by my primary.I also received facet joint injections from him during this time-though those rarely ever did any pain reducing.As I was just out 3 days prior from getting 10 teeth extracted for dentures,he decides to tell me he wants me off all my pain medication and scratches a weening schedule on a small sticky note.I was so shocked by this I didnt have any decent argument available to my mouth.I seriously thought this guy is nuts-there is no speaking to someone who would do such a thing.Look,Ive been on pain meds for 5 years without ever seeking or needing an increase in doseage or frequency during that time.I am warning all who would be referred to DNA pain management to avoid that at all costs.Now,I am a nervous wreck and trying to find another Dr who can help me. I was just cancelled by another Dr who works in another pain center because she couldnt help me. So,you can see this will be unbelievable and I may end up quite the mess-living in pain again everyday,depressed,resentful,and lacking ability to function.Heed my words please! Oh,the other Dr's name? Dr. Maureen Murphy Ginsberg in McMurray Center For Pain.This is so unreal.God help me and anyone else who's sufferung chronic pain from these unethical Drs.

Dr. Louis T Olegario V is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.