Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis E Pellegrino
Dr. Louis E Pellegrino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities and Pediatrics. Dr. Pellegrino is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, St Josephs Hospital Health Center and Crouse Hospital Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis E Pellegrino has the following 3 specialties
- Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics
- Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Best Dr. EVER For The KIDS. . Great with the Family Members. Goes Far Way Beyond What He Has To Do, To Help You and the Child . He Makes You All Feel Like Your Family And You Feel Like YOU and YOUR FAMILY DO MATTER and He's there for you and you CHILDREN AND FAMILY. Looking Forward To Seeing Them All Again .
Dr. Pellegrino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Louis E Pellegrino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSuny Upstate Medical University, 725 Irving Ave Ste 112, Syracuse, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Louis E Pellegrino in this video.
Dr. Louis E Pellegrino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.