Have you seen Dr. Louis P Perri?

Such a nice man. You'll feel as if you've known him forever. Down to earth and funny but excellent clinician. Really would highly recommend him to anyone.

Great care with concern as well

The best

Dr. Perri is wonderful. He cares about his patients and staff. Dr. Perri operates to meet the surgical needs of his patients and goes above and beyond to secure aesthetically pleasing results. I have been in need of Dr Perri's services several times, I have been and continue to be a satisfied customer as well as a big fan

Excellent doctor

Compassionate doctor willing to go the extra mile to make sure he provided excellence in care! Called to explain that I had just had an accident and he had me come right over. Took the time to examine me and explain his concerns and give reasons for the course of action he recommended. Personable and even helped me on with my coat! I have already recommended him to everyone who's asked me, "What happened?"

I had minor surgery performed by Dr. Perri just two days ago. I found Dr. Perri to be personable,trustworthy,and professional. I have had the same surgery performed twice before with less than satisfactory results. The two previous surgeons who performed the procedure were totally devoid of personality and bedside manner to the point of rudeness. One of them acutally upbraided me for calling him later in the day of the surgery, which I was told to do by the nurse when I left the hospital.So I have two unpleasant experiences to compare Dr. Perri with.Dr. Perri called ME the night of the surgery to ask how I was doing, even after I ignored the first few calls from him because I was half out of it, and didn't recognize his cell #.I would not let anyone in my family go to anyone else.

Very caring Doctor...explains everything before doing the procedure. cares about his work before and after he does it.

Dr.Louis P. Perri is an Excellent Surgeon.

I am verry happy with my surgeon Dr.LouisP. Perri.He is an excellent carring surgeon and i would recommend Him to all who are in need of surgery.Dr.Perri is verry accurate in diagnosing a problem and takes care of it without much waiting.He is the best surgeon in this area.God Bless You Dr.Perri.

Dr. Louis P Perri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sewell, NJ.

Dr. Louis P Perri Is this you?