Dr. Louis Perrotta Jr Is this you?

3.4

Excellent!

I have to say that as embarrassing as my condition was, Dr. Perrotta made me feel at ease and was very kind and professional. He took care of my problem expeditiously and with perfect results.

Aparently sorry that he had accepted me as a patient. Staff was instructed to refuse to make me another appointment. I was advised to find another surgeon. No explanation was given. I was refused a recommendation of another surgeon. I consider this to be patient abandonment.

Dr. Louis Perrotta Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.