Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis E Pilati MD
Dr. Louis E Pilati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with other offices in Beavercreek, OH and Miamisburg, OH (and 1 other location). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine and Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis E Pilati has 4 locations
4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
Miamisburg, OH 45342
3359 Kemp Rd Ste 210
Beavercreek, OH 45431
Book Online Now
Dr. Louis E Pilati has the following 2 specialties
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Louis E Pilati has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Louis E Pilati is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Great Doctor and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louis E Pilati - Posted on November 12th, 2018
Great Doctor and Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louis E Pilati - Posted on October 31st, 2017
I've been to his office several times and have always appreciated the care, starting with the parking lot. The volunteers are courteous and helpful with drop off and pick up. They also have a vehicle to take you back to your vehicle. I've never had to wait very long to be called back or for the doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louis E Pilati - Posted on February 1st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louis E Pilati - Posted on April 19th, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Louis E Pilati Accepts the Following Insurance
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Louis E Pilati is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dayton, OH.