4.9

Have you seen Dr. Louis E Pilati?

Great Doctor and Staff

It was wonderful to have a doctor and staff that were so attentive to my troublesome wound on my foot. They knew exactly what to do to fix it and got me out of my big boot and back in my shoes and ready for work again.

Great Doctor and Staff

I've been to his office several times and have always appreciated the care, starting with the parking lot. The volunteers are courteous and helpful with drop off and pick up. They also have a vehicle to take you back to your vehicle. I've never had to wait very long to be called back or for the doctor.

Dr.Pilati was absolutely wonderful and new exactly what to do and the all the staff was great and very attentive to my Mother

My Daddy

He is a good doctor he has much experiance in his work knows what he is doing and is a good daddy you can find him at kettering hospital and ladies hes single

Dr. Louis E Pilati is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dayton, OH.