3.2

Have you seen Dr. Louis C Remynse III?

Dr. Remynse had me in the proper frame of mind for him to perform a partial nephrectomy on me but then he abandoned me without the necessary operation that he said would save my life. He decided to leave my hospital & the state of PA to move to another state (Georgia?). If I want the robotic surgery I will have to drive 70 miles to maybe get it done. Not easy to do as my wife is undergoing chemotherapy further complicating our situation. As far as i’m concerned this is malpractice and Dr. Remynse should be avoided.I have no respect for him, only contempt.

HORRIBLE! Terrible demeanor, cannot handle situations with elderly people.

He is the best.

Director of Agency relations

I appreciated the fact that Dr. Remeynse was speaking directly with my father regarding the procedure he was going to use and allowed the family the opportunity to ask questions. He has a great bedside manner.

His bedside manner needs improvement !

Dr. Louis C Remynse III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.

Dr. Louis C Remynse III Is this you?