Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Rodrigues
Dr. Louis Rodrigues, MD, FAAP, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Monticello, NY, with other offices in Harris, NY and Harris, NY (and 1 other location). He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rodrigues is affiliated with Catskill Regional Medical Center - Grover Hermann Site, Westchester Medical Center and Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Rodrigues has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Rodrigues is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Catskill Regional Medical Center - Grover Hermann Site
Westchester Medical Center
Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Community General Hosp. Sullivan
Westchester County Medical Center
Community General Hospital Harris, NY
54 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Louis Rodrigues accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Louis Rodrigues is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monticello, NY.