Dr. Louis C Saeger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis C Saeger?

TERRIIFIC THE BEST INJECTIONS EVER

It is hard to find a doctor that talks to you and engages you in the conversation during visits, but I highly recommend Dr Saeger and his staff. They are very kind, helpful and best of all, they are really nice and sincere. I wasnt a candidate for a certain procedure which made me tear up but Dr Saeger had me laughing in no time. I really couldnt say enough about that first visit, I was highly impressed with him.

Had my first appointment w/Dr Saeger yesterday for an cervical epideral spinal injection. I already have noticed some improvement and hoping I will have even more throughout the week.Dr.Saeger was professionl,caring,explained the procedure in detail.His medical team was equal in all of these areas.I would definately recommend this Dr.for pain management. I am optimistic for the first time in over a year!Thank you Dr. Saeger.

This a very skilled and knowledgeable interventional pain management MD w/the experience to understand the intricacies of both the physical, as well as the psychosocial aspects of complex chronic spine problems. Rest easy, you're in good hands w/Dr Saeger. Was able to provide good medium-term relief of my pain. Unfortunately for my particular form of sacroiliitis, long-term relief still remains elusive as there are no quick fixes for it. I would not hesitate to refer him to friends/family. His practice is a busy one & he does try to stay on the allotted schedule/time slot. Staff are very caring and competent.