I told the staff I need/talk to see the doctor, I'm still in pain. Crickets😕 Going to find another medical group.

Great Experience

Fantastic experience. Dr. Schlickman was very professional and put me at ease right from the start. I felt he was truly interested in my health, going beyond the norm to figure out the right approach for my issues. This kind and caring atmosphere was echoed throughout the entire office by all the wonderful staff. I feel very confident that I’m being well taken care of. Thank you.

We used Dr. Schlickman to help my mother-in-law with several health issues. He took more than a hour with her during her initial visit to get to the underlying causes of her aches and pains. After getting several tests done he again spent time with her and my wife going over the findings, the medications she was taking, what changes he thought should be undertaken, the effects of the medicines and their side effects as well. He did not bypass my mother-in-law because of her age but engaged her fully in the analysis and the conversation about her health. We are extremely pleased with his professional manner, the time he took to get everything analyzed and taken care of and the fact that she now feels better than she has for years previous to visiting with him. I only rated him a bit lower on follow up as my mother-in-law has now moved from the area and so is unable to visit with him further. Our loss.

Dr. Louis M Schlickman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Meridian, ID.