Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Louis E Seade has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Louis E Seade has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Louis E Seade has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Louis E Seade is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Seade took the time and carefully the diagnose for the first visit. The first I had my right shoulder surgury, and after that had left side shurgery because I was injured twice and pain at night. No pain after the surgury and able to move my arm a week after that. My husband had one of his shoulder surgury because he was hurting over two years. After we are happy. He is an excellent doctor and I suggest to see him if anyone has a shoulder problems.
Dr. Seade took the time to carefully diagnose the problems and gave me his opinions and my options. I could not use my left arm for 8 months and my right arm was beginning to become motionless. I am FINE due to Dr. Seade.He LISTENED to my specific needs in coming out of surgery, as I have very bad reactions. He read my previous surgical records and coordinated with the Anesthesiologist to make sure my hospital stay would be acceptable if not downright pleasant. He did not visit me after surgery BUT his PA, Patricia, did and explained everything they did and my prognosis. Kudos to both! Billing personnel need a little attitude change.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Seade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Louis E Seade accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Specialists Of Austin, 4611 Guadalupe St Ste 200, Austin, TX
Dr. Louis E Seade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.