Dr. Louis Star Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Star?

Dr. Star delivered our second child June 18, 2017

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Dr. Star was the on call doctor when I went into labor with my second child. As I was pushing, I ruptured and my situation became dire. He worked efficiently and thoroughly, saving mine and my daughter's lives!! Thanks to his wise decision-making and quickness of getting my daughter delivered, she has no complications which is often not the case in a rupture situation. My family is forever grateful to him!

Very Thoughtful and Kind

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

Going for your annual Visit isn't always something to look forward to, but Dr. Star is so thorough.

No longer a patient

Posted on November 20th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Star to check fertility. Was given a thumbs up. Later needed a polyp removed and he did an ablation as well!!! Took my ability to have my own children without my knowledge!!!!! The worst!!! Led me to believe that he could fix the procedure for almost 2 years! Very cold hearted and told me to ask my mother or sisters to carry a child for me! I only have 1 son! Don't let him treat you or complete any procedures on you!!!!!

Best. Doctor. Ever.

Posted on May 12th, 2014

Dr. Star delivered my daughter, as well as, performed several gyn surgeries for me. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I've ever encountered. He takes his time with you. He listens to what you are saying and comes up with a plan of care with you. If you are looking for a very skilled and compassionate doctor, then see Dr. Star!

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Star is very knowledgable and experienced. He provides excellent prenatal and L&D care!

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr Star Is Awesome! He Delivered Me in 1987....My son in 2007 and my newly discovered unborn!

Look elsewhere

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Dr. Star did not provide adequate prenatal care. No blood work was completed once I had become pregnant. After I miscarried, Dr. Star performed the D&C. It was so poorly executed that it was a major factor for a 2nd miscarriage I had 5 months later, which required a 2nd D&C. If blood work had been completed with my first pregnancy, the doctor would have found I have an autoimmune disorder, which needed to be treated in order to carry my baby. AVOID THIS DOCTOR!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017