Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Louis A Stool
Louis A Stool is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
I am leaving a review here so that other people can benefit from the care Dr. Stool shows and gives his patients.He listened to my needs and concerns and really went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable before and after the procedure. Even though the wait time can be a bit long and the appointments sometimes difficult to get I wouldn't have it any other way.I hope other patients are able to continue having the same experience I did, not only for the superior medial diagnosis and treatment, but more importantly for the genuine human care.Thank you Dr. Stool.
I am quite nervous when it comes to hospitals and it can often times lead to unpleasant visits with my doctor. After explaining my needs I was immediately comforted by the sincerity and genuineness of this doctor. He not only explained what I would be experiencing but maintained communication with me throughout so that I would not slip back into my usual nervous self. It really has changed my outlook on my hospital visits! I am so grateful that such wonderful doctors work in the Dallas areas.
Although he listened to our concerns with securing an airway from a previous surgery- one in which that doc came to my room 3 times post-surgery to make sure we understood the difficult nature of my airway, the end result THIS time was horrible. When we presented the info to Dr. Stool, he said that he, "probably taught" that doc & there would be no problem. I woke up with my throat so torn up that when asked about pain, all I could do was grab my throat, not my ear/head where surgery occured, but my throat! Days later, when I could finally open my mouth enough to look, there were 3 visible scratches. A month later, the surgeon did a scope down my throat & confirmed it was bruised. My biggest complaint was that I felt that although given info as to the possible problems he would incur, I was still injured by the securing of an airway. I have since had another surgery & had NO damage done & even with the first surgeon being concerned, I still did not have issues after that first surgery either!
Louis A Stool accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Louis A Stool is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.