What a great experience

Definably Dr Taylor has being the best option to see my teenager son, he communicates so clearly with us about the action plan and understand our family dynamic, I'm very grateful for all his kindness and expertise and how patience he is when he is educating us about the process of the treatment.

Client

Recommend Dr. Taylor highly!!! I've had several prior therapists and psychiatrists keep the same diagnoses as my first eval (when I was a teen)... but Dr. Taylor took the time to investigate, and came up with a diagnosis and treatment plan which actually made sense to me. He's the first doctor (not just psychiatrist, but ANY doctor) to take the time to fully explain medications, treatment options, and my diagnosis. Super nice guy, and his office is really cool, too!

Best Psychiatrist !! Finally found what i was looking for more than 10 years.

Dr. Taylor is a Brilliant Doctor, caring clinician, all-around excellent person. Very confident and extremely competent, when you're Dr. Taylor's patient you are always in great hands. Always listens to his patients and always has their best interests at heart. Very trustworthy and diligent. Best Psychiatrist in TEXAS.I'd highly recommend her to anyone.Thank you Dr. Taylor!!!!!

Dr. Louis R Taylor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.