Dr. Louis Teodori Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Teodori?

My Unfortunate Experience

Posted on March 12th, 2017

I saw this doctor about a year ago - decided it was time to comment on my visit with him. Rather than bothering to listen to me (the patient) he directed all his comments to my wife - as if I didn't exist. When I asked him more than onceto speak directly to me (the patient) he became obviously irritated and offended. He proceeded to raise his voice and was very loud. All this with the office door open so that anyone could hear his belligerence - as if this was his intention. So much for doctor/patient confidentiality. I am a tolerant as easy-going person but I lost any respect for this man and couldn't wait for the appointment to be finished so that I could go find a doctor who has civility. GO ANYWHERE ELSE.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

After many years of pain with no diagnosis, Dr. Teodori was able to diagnosis me and help me with my pain.

Great doctor for treating my husband's Parkinsons

Posted on January 12th, 2016

We had read some negative reviews and were concerned before our first visit when my husband needed to find a new Parkinson's doctor. Our experience was just the opposite of what we had read. Staff is courteous and accommodating and Dr. Teodori took the time to listen to our concerns and make excellent recommendations

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Very unprofessional. Waited 1 1/2 first visit..then he takes a five minute text in the middle of my diagnosis. Spends about 3 minutes with me. Second visit 45 mnitues late, looks like he just got out of bed. Getting a second opinion. Just a waste of money and time.

Keep looking if you care

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I would like to say something positive but I can't think of a single thing. Our loved one seemed like an inconvenience. Several weeks of intentionally avoiding family members with much needed information. Information he ignored when informed. When he could be bothered he couldn't get out of the hospital room fast enough. Answers were short and very often unprofessional. I can say.. the doctors at U of C where far better doctors in every aspect. And to the person telling someone to get a pill... My Mother was admitted to the hospital. Our wait was over 24 hours for the lousy 30-60 seconds he was willing to inconvenience himself. He seemed irritated we would ask questions and want answers in return. He is a doctor and his first priority is supposed to be his patient. I don't care if you wait an hour, 24 hours or a week... be courteous and professional. And if you are OK with 30 seconds.. more power to you! Everyone in my life deserves more.

Don't chance your your loved ones life with this doctor!

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr. consistently avoided interaction with family of patient and ignored details brought to his attention. Fouled up the medication discharge orders inexcusably on terminal patient so badly that she was back in intensive care in just over 24 hours. It is OK to not know everything but ignorant to refuse to acknowledge known facts presented.

Poor excuse for a Dr.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I was very disappointed with this Dr and returned to my previous Dr.

Great Doc!

Posted on December 14th, 2010

If you are there for legitimate reasons....he is a great doctor and you will not be disappointed! He will not diagnose people with problems that do not exist. As for the previous reviewer, you may want to try the pill clinic in Merrillville next time! I hear you pay a small fee and they will tell you whatever you want to hear!

Better off going to Chicago.

Posted on October 6th, 2010

The most unprofessional, inappropriate doctor I have ever encountered. Off-task, no bed-side manner, vague, with a complete and total lack of professionalism. I wish I could have that hour of my life back .

poor practitioner

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Inconsistent in diagnostic plan and follow through.

Posted on July 5th, 2017