Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Louis J Tranese has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 10
compassionate physician with great bedside manner. empathetic and knowledgable. He listened to all of my concerns regarding my condition, treatment and prognosis. Dr. T mapped-out and explained explicitly my treatment plan. He is easy to get in touch with while under his care. I recommend Dr. T without reservation
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
18 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Louis J Tranese accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLongevity Medical Arts Pllc, 71 Carroll St, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Louis J Tranese is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.