Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis J Volpicelli
Dr. Louis J Volpicelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marina Del Rey, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Volpicelli is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis J Volpicelli has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Louis J Volpicelli has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Louis J Volpicelli has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Louis J Volpicelli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I had severe hip pain prior to seeing Dr. Volpicelli. He was the third doctor I went to see. He was extremely knowledgable, conservative and thorough. After He gained my confidence and we tried all conservative treatments, he operated on my hip. I feel like a new person! He's the BEST doctor. You do not have to look any further. He is the true definition of an excellent physician!!!
A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Volpicelli. I found Dr. V. and his staff to be warm and receptive. He listened to my problem then gave me his diagnosis. I did what he said and I've been pain free ever since! He is a miracle worker!!! I am so thankful that I found him and I highly recommend him and his staff. You are in great hands.
My 86 year old mother fell and broke her hip. Even though we received authorization from her insurance provider, Dr. Volpicelli refused to do surgery on her because he didn't get the authorization in the form of a personally written letter from her carrier. Thumbs down for this doctor who has absolutely no compassion. I think he should reread the oath he took.
The best doctor! I highly recommend him.
Dr. Volpicelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Presbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
Dr. Louis J Volpicelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLos Angeles Airport Urgent, 4560 Admiralty Way Ste 201, Marina Del Rey, CA
Dr. Louis J Volpicelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marina Del Rey, CA.