3.4

Have you seen Dr. Louis W Catalano Jr?

Neurologists!

A good neurologist, in a small town!

Blessed to have found this neurologist.

Amazingly knowledgeable. Finds the solution when no one else can. Works for a proficient effective recovery. Takes notes. Listens. Saved another life.

Saved my husbands life. Has a huge knowledge base and knows how to apply it to the right situation. Smartest doctor I've ever met. Works the problem until solved. Never gives up.

Came in glanced at me, asked a couple questions, told me to lode weight and then walked out. The thing is I'm not heavy, I have a very very large chest that makes me look heavy. But he didn't notice because he wouldn't look at me. He was rude and ignorant. Will never go back I wouldn't care if I had a brain tumor. He's the worst, his staff is just as bad.

He didn't listen to a word I said. Even wrote down sympTom's I didn't say

DR.CATALANO=EXCELLENT BUT STAFF WILL DISMISS YOU W/O HESITATION, CONCERN FOR WELL-BEING OR CONSEQUENCE

Dr. Catalano was an excellent doctor. Took time to listen to your concerns and treated you with respect. HOWEVER, his staff was rude, arrogant and would dismiss you and terminated your care w/o reason or concern for your well-being and leave you in a horrible, frightening situation. I cannot believe Dr. Catalano would permit this behavior from is staff, knowing the physical danger his patients were being subjected to. And, the staff blamed their own mistakes on their patients then refused to allow you to see the doctor.

Dr. Louis W Catalano Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.