Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis Walker Jr MD
Dr. Louis Walker Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Louis Walker Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Louis Walker Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louis Walker Jr - Posted on March 16th, 2015
Dr. Louis Walker
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louis Walker Jr - Posted on March 27th, 2009
Years ago I had a tummy tuck. I loved it! It made me feel a lot better about myself. The only thiing negative about the experience was that when my sister as a joke put a picture of dolly parton on the wall next to my hospital bed, Dr. walker made a point to let me know that I did not have a perfect body by saying "This is only a start" "It will make a difference, but I just want you to know it's only a start." This stayed with me obviously for twenty years. I believe it has contributed to my lifelong poor self image, the need to be perfect. I would still go back to this Dr, however because he is a good Dr and I have no doubt at all that he is brilliant.
40 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Louis Walker Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Louis Walker Jr's office for more information.
902 Frostwood Dr Houston, TX : (713) 461-0622
Locations & Directions902 Frostwood Dr, Houston, TX
Dr. Louis Walker Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.