Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Louis A Wesley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Louis A Wesley has the following 28 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Retention
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Menstrual Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Genital Warts
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Pelvic Exam
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Dr. Louis A Wesley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Rochester General Hospital
Dr. Louis A Wesley accepts the following insurance providers.
- QualCare HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Louis A Wesley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasantville, NJ.