Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Louis R Yogel has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Louis R Yogel has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Louis R Yogel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Louis R Yogel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I had the opportunity to visit this urology, even after reading the reviews. I have to say that I was impressed with his in depth knowledge of my situation and he was very pleasant. He answered all my questions. Yes he was a bit late in seeing me, but understandably, he came in and apologised for his lateness. He is a surgeon and Chief of Staff, and so that is expected, At my Primary Care and my Oncologist, I wait for hours to be seen. Would you rather wait to be seen by a good doctor, or would you rather be seen by a mediocre doctor who doesn't have time for you?
This was my first urologist appointment ever after a recent problem. After waiting almost an hour for this guy, we sat in his office and with 5 minutes he told me "well, you could have bladder cancer, or .....cancer and not even know it"....OMG, you say this to a brand new patient with no history or results leading to that diagnosis. Needless to say I left shaking, so I went for my CT Scan per his prescription and his staff who is awful misdirected me on where to go based on my insurance and copay, so I ended up paying hundreds of dollars needlessly when I could have gone to a place that would have cost half. I found another Dr and would not wish this guy on anyone.
Dr. Yogel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Louis R Yogel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBroward Urology, 1200 E Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Louis R Yogel in this video.
Dr. Louis R Yogel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.