Dr. Louis Zegarelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis Zegarelli?

Great

Posted on December 5th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor, I've been a client of his for over 15 years

Great Doctor, Terrible staff!!

Posted on May 11th, 2017

I love Dr. Z he is the best but after seeing him for over 7 years the one constant is his terrible staff. They won't make you and appointment when you are sick just tell you they are booked out for the next month. If you do manage to get an appointment plan to be there a minimum hour and a half- two hours. It is so sad that such a great doctor is ruined by his bad staff. The only reason I haven't found a new doctor is because Dr. Z really is a great doctor and person.

Great doctor-Terrible staff

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Let me start off by saying the Dr. Z is a wonderful doctor and an extremely nice and caring guy. However, if you are going to go to this office be prepared to take AT LEAST a half day off from work. even when I am the first appointment in the morning, I an still seen an hour late. If you have an appointment in the middle of the day, forget it. You will first wait at least 40 minutes to get called back and then wait about hour-2 hours in the room. The lack of respect for a persons time is what made me leave this office. I have a job to go back to as I'm sure other people do as well, and did not expect to spend 4 hours in the office for a quick follow up. Like I said, Dr. Z really cares and is a great doctor, but timing is an issue. As for the office staff...it seems like all the girls working the desk are very young and don't have much knowledge of the medical field. I work in the medical field myself and know the importance of returning calls to patients and getting answers to certain questions that are concerning to patients. I have left several messages and had my pharmacy fax over several requests for a refill on migraine medication that I have been taking for 7 years and not only did I not get a return call, but no one returned my call letting me know that my request was denied because I was required to make a follow up. So I was left with no medication before leaving for vacation.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Z has been my PCP for about 17 years. I appreciate the fact that he takes time to explain things to you and doesn't try to rush you when you have questions. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone searching for a physician. I have always been treated with the utmost courtesy and respect.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

Dr Z takes his time with you and really listens. He is very knowledgeable.

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Been a patient since the 90's. three hour waits the norm. Staff ran off a friend i referred. High staff turn over. No second dictor when Zegarelli is frequently gone. No after hours answering service. Been a model parient. Great health insurance. Treated like a charity case. Given lots of needless tests to cover his a-/. Only reason i see this guy is hes the best I can find after seeing numerous doctors. Sad state of doctors in Dallas area

Posted on August 10th, 2017