Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Louisa S Lomax has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 8
I have never been to any Dr that is as rude and disrespectful as she is. I went in for an exam and left in more pain than when I went in. She intentionally took a hold of my foot and twisted it very hard and quick to the left and right after I had explained I had a pinched nerve in my low back that was shooting down my leg. She twisted it so hard it almost flipped me off the exam table. When I couldn't remove my shoes and socks fast enough for her she grabbed the toe of my sock and began yanking attempting to rip the sock off my foot. She appeared angry and disgruntled when she first entered the exam room. She refused to allow a family member in the exam room with me to assist in the removal of anything I might need help with (it appears she doesn't want any witness to her abusive techniques). It's been a week since my visit and I'm having more severe pain from the twisting she did to my leg. It had started to feel a bit better until she got a hold of it. I have been unable to do the daily things since my visit and have needed help with the simple things since. I could put a little weight on that leg prior with the aid of a cane, now I've been laid up for 4 ,days barely able to walk. She is unprofessional, disrespectful, abusive and obviously doesn't care about a patient's injuries by only making them worse. I'll end up in the ER if it doesn't start feeling better soon. She took a bad situation and made it worse. I have already started with a formal complaint to the Mo Medical Board and am strongly considering filing a lawsuit against her. I do not recommend this Dr for and medical need.
23 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions300 Warmfork Rd, Thayer, MO
Dr. Louisa S Lomax is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thayer, MO.